Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    I'll get my 8X, walk in there, and say: "Hey, MFers.. Convince me why your iTrash Is better!" (Betting they will say "IT JUST WORKS"), then pull my old iPhone out if my pocket, throw it on the ground, and leave. 😉
    Thanked by:

Gotta love apple stores they are a point of reference for apple haters worldwide. You can go too far though.. A friend of mine walked round a local apple store making sheep noises. He was removed by force in short order.

I went into the Apple store in the Mall of America and called a friend of mine while "walking around shopping" and when he asked where I was as loud as I could (without screaming) I told him "Just pacing around ****'s waiting room."

It got some looks from the staff. :D

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    Really?

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Like a Boss.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iPwnza View Post
    I'll get my 8X, walk in there, and say: "Hey, MFers.. Convince me why your iTrash Is better!" (Betting they will say "IT JUST WORKS"), then pull my old iPhone out if my pocket, throw it on the ground, and leave. 

This thread is the height of maturity. Thanks for stooping to the level of fanboy
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Screw that. Broken or not I would put it on ebay and sell it lol.

I just sold my iphone 4s for $451 on ebay after getting my lumia 920..
    Red Lumia 920
    Muessig likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts
    I'd rather not do that myself. I am hoping to get a job in an Apple Store... Despite being a Microsoft fan! Ha

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
    metalchick719 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnza View Post
    I'll get my 8X, walk in there, and say: "Hey, MFers.. Convince me why your iTrash Is better!" (Betting they will say "IT JUST WORKS"), then pull my old iPhone out if my pocket, throw it on the ground, and leave. 

Would love to see record this. ;)
    Why would anyone want to make an a** of themselves by doing something like that? Oh, the maturity! -_-

Here's an idea - how about just enjoying your 8X and letting the Apple fans enjoy their iPhones? Also, some people actually like both platforms. I just went WP8 with my Lumia 810, but I still use my iPhone 4 as an iPod touch. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    Thanked by:
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchick719 View Post
    Why would anyone want to make an a** of themselves by doing something like that? Oh, the maturity! -_-

Here's an idea - how about just enjoying your 8X and letting the Apple fans enjoy their iPhones? Also, some people actually like both platforms. I just went WP8 with my Lumia 810, but I still use my iPhone 4 as an iPod touch. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    When you're trying to get with a TRUE hardcore Apple fan girl you can't pull stuff like this. Even then I know a lot of Apple fans so I'll just leave them to use the device.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
    Banned

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    So basically you'll prove to be a bigger ***** than what you made Apple fans out to be?

Global Posts
    1,607 Global Posts
    ...what a dumb thread. And here I am, posting in it. Ye gads.
    metalchick719 likes this.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I say take the high road and don't do it. Everyone is entitled to their choices. Besides, I bet you'd be able to sell that iPhone for a good amount!

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Congratulations. You have written the dumbest thing I have read on the Internet today.
    Thanked by:
    socialcarpet and jdhooghe like this.

Some people need to get a life.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    Make sure you record the whole thing as an OIS demo. ;)

Make sure to record it with an iPhone 4s with Will i.am's "suprecoolnewphonecameralense"

Will.i.am launches pricey i.am+ camera add-ons for iPhone, we go hands on (video)

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I love this thread. I've never seen so many people jump on a high horse. Its amazing.

high_horse.jpg
    - Dubstep, Reggae, Drum & Bass, Hip-Hop, Electronic, Breaks, Ska & more.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ditched my iPhone 4S for the HTC 8X... No regrets!
    Rich Edmonds likes this.

Global Posts
    1,607 Global Posts
    Pff. That photo is *totally* Photoshopped.

:D

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zero157h7 View Post
    Congratulations. You have written the dumbest thing I have read on the Internet today.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Isror View Post
    I went into the Apple store in the Mall of America and called a friend of mine while "walking around shopping" and when he asked where I was as loud as I could (without screaming) I told him "Just pacing around ****'s waiting room."

It got some looks from the staff. :D
    What did you tell him? "Just pacing around God's waiting room"??? HUH??????? You probably got looks because it made no sense at all.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchick719 View Post

^^This - especially until the media sync issues get worked out.
    Developer

There's nothing wrong about wishful, fantasizing thinking. That's what's the internet and discussion forums are for!

If you've NEVER dealt with a SUPER fanatical Apple fanboi, consider yourself lucky. Some of the stuff they pull is outright NUTS.

Personally, I like going to the Apple store and messing with them. Nothing outrageous, just subtle things. Like going in and setting the default web page on all display units to Ubuntu. Or play the clip of Steve Jobs admitting that they outright copy everyone and looping it on other systems.

One day I was caught by another customer, and he just laughed and laughed at what I was doing and said "That's awesome.". Then he got into it also, but he went to the genius bar and really messed with their minds. He led them down a "garden path" of issues (all true) with a somewhat raised voice (just enough so people around him heard him). He really stumped the "Genius". Several people overheard everything and were waiting for an answer. The "Genius" finally had to admit that they couldn't "do" all that, which the guy replied "Huh.. Really, because my Windows machine can do all that." I couldn't contain myself and I lost it. I had to run out of the store laughing so hard my sides ached.
    Guz

iPhone 3G (broken)
    Blackberry 6320 (retired)
    Lumia 810 (current)
    andrewkim789 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast