Time to go to the apple store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnza

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'll get my 8X, walk in there, and say: "Hey, MFers.. Convince me why your iTrash Is better!" (Betting they will say "IT JUST WORKS"), then pull my old iPhone out if my pocket, throw it on the ground, and leave. 😉

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Gotta love apple stores they are a point of reference for apple haters worldwide. You can go too far though.. A friend of mine walked round a local apple store making sheep noises. He was removed by force in short order.

Isror

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I went into the Apple store in the Mall of America and called a friend of mine while "walking around shopping" and when he asked where I was as loud as I could (without screaming) I told him "Just pacing around ****'s waiting room."

It got some looks from the staff. :D

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll get my 8X, walk in there, and say: "Hey, MFers.. Convince me why your iTrash Is better!" (Betting they will say "IT JUST WORKS"), then pull my old iPhone out if my pocket, throw it on the ground, and leave. 

c8xMY.gif

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Screw that. Broken or not I would put it on ebay and sell it lol.

I just sold my iphone 4s for $451 on ebay after getting my lumia 920..

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'll get my 8X, walk in there, and say: "Hey, MFers.. Convince me why your iTrash Is better!" (Betting they will say "IT JUST WORKS"), then pull my old iPhone out if my pocket, throw it on the ground, and leave. 

Would love to see record this. ;)

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Why would anyone want to make an a** of themselves by doing something like that? Oh, the maturity! -_-

Here's an idea - how about just enjoying your 8X and letting the Apple fans enjoy their iPhones? Also, some people actually like both platforms. I just went WP8 with my Lumia 810, but I still use my iPhone 4 as an iPod touch. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Why would anyone want to make an a** of themselves by doing something like that? Oh, the maturity! -_-

Here's an idea - how about just enjoying your 8X and letting the Apple fans enjoy their iPhones? Also, some people actually like both platforms. I just went WP8 with my Lumia 810, but I still use my iPhone 4 as an iPod touch. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

When you're trying to get with a TRUE hardcore Apple fan girl you can't pull stuff like this. Even then I know a lot of Apple fans so I'll just leave them to use the device.

ousooner314

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I say take the high road and don't do it. Everyone is entitled to their choices. Besides, I bet you'd be able to sell that iPhone for a good amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills