Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I have been having a sporadic problem with Bluetooth audio streaming. I have an Audi and never had this problem on my Samsung Focus, Focus S, or Lumia 900.
    What happens is that the song plays fine, but sometimes the track information does not display in my cars display. Sometimes it can work fine for an hr, and sometimes just skipping to the next song and there is no track info anymore. its annoying and something is definitely wrong. Turning the phones Bluetooth off and on will fix the problem, but sometimes it happens a song or two later. Sometimes when I get in my car, there is no track info right away. Its very inconsistent and I can't pinpoint why it happens. It used to work great in Wp7xx.
    Anyone else notice it too? The phone always shows the track info, but it doesn't always get transmitted to my car.

Yeah same thing here for my Mazda3, when I had the Lumia 710 the track info would always display, but only when I used Zune music (Now Xbox Music). Now since using my Lumia 920 track info no longer displays, I'm a bit confused as to why.

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Mine showed this morning after I switched Bluetooth off and on. Sometimes that doesnt always work for more than 1 song.

Similar issues with a 2012 Subaru Impreza. I just started talking to the dealer about it. One thing he mentioned (as he was having similar issues with a Galaxy Note II) was to unpair all phones and re-pair the new phone. Another issue is that cell phone makers are adding newer and newer bluetooth stacks, and it takes a while for that tech to make it into car systems.

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Its bs. Its a software glitch. I saw the track info this morning, than drive again and it was blank, then later it worked again. Needs to get fixed asap.

If it's a software glitch, then it is happening to a lot of different OSes. To date I have seen postings on Apple's site for iOS, heard of more than one Android, and quite a few WP8. It's industry wide.

This is an ongoing issue and seems to be a windows phone 8 problem. MS is currently working on a fix and you can tweet them at:

@WinPhoneSupport

Or this thread:

WP8 Pairing Issues with Car's Bluetooth - Microsoft Community

My issue is that my 920 will pair but wont auto reconnect with my 2012 Jeep with Uconnect. I have to open up Bluetooth screen and tap on the paired device. I have even had my phone freezs up doing this. MS has tweeted me saying they are working on a fix and it might be in the December OTA.

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I did tweet them and they said: Thanks for reporting. We are currently looking into bluetooth functionality with car systems.