Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi Guys, i recently purchased my Nokia 920. When i was creating all my accounts i logged into the Xbox Games account using an incorrect email address. Now i can't log out of it and switch to my xbox live email address. I'm using a hotmail address on the phone and Live email address for my Xbox. Is there a way i can logout of the hotmail and login with the correct email address. Any help would be appreciated.

Omer.

I did the same thing - Youve got two choices - either change the email address for your xbox live ID to your hotmail - or reset your phone and put the Live address in first and add your hotmail as a linked account.

The first Microsoft account you login with on the phone will be the primary account and cannot be changed to my knowledge without a hard reset. So whichever account you want to use the market, show xbox profile etc should be the first one you setup. If you have other outlook/live/hotmail email addresses just for email/calendar stuff, set those up after.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."

I would wipe and restart if you just got the phone. It's a PITA to change emails associated with Xbox Live. You need to log onto an Xbox 360 and change it under the dashhboard.