- 11-28-2012, 06:24 PM #1
Ok, so my Lumia 822 has 16 GB in it, and I'd only put 3 songs into it, and 2 podcast episodes. I'd gone in through explorer and deleted the songs, but they keep reappearing somehow, I just can't get rid of them..... But that's beside the point.
The podcasts have been listened to, and deleted, all through the XBox Music hub OTA.
Then last night, I got a 64GB card, and moved the pictures to the card from the camera, and set the camera to save to the card in the future.
I've been working on figuring out how to sync podcasts through iTunes, and just got the Windows Phone desktop beta application (I think I'm with Paul Thurrott on this - desktop programs are applications, Metro apps are apps, for clarity purposes) installed, and when I hook up the phone, it says that there are 1.91 GB of system, 3.35 GB of apps, 6.57 GB of "Other" and 3.01 GB free on the phone.
Where in the world is all my storage space at? What in the world is "Other" and how in the world could it be taking up more than my apps and system combined???
Last edited by hopmedic; 11-28-2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Yes, I know I should have put Storage in the title instead of Memory..... I wasn't thinking.
- 11-28-2012, 06:30 PM #2
14.84gb used by my math and your reporting. That sounds like its only reading your phone, and not the card. Double check that first :)I never really understood the OS wars - they're simply is no one perfect solution for all, just for you.
Did I help? don't forget to hit the Thanks and Like :)
- 11-28-2012, 06:40 PM #3What if? Venom Possessed Deadpool?
- 11-28-2012, 09:05 PM #4
- 11-28-2012, 09:14 PM #6
- By BIGPADDY in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:52 AM
- By jkrc717 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2012, 04:45 PM
- By speedtouch in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 13Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:01 PM
- By LindPear in forum HTC RadarReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 09:25 AM
- By Neibl in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2012, 12:07 PM