- 11-28-2012, 09:39 PM #2
I purchased Navigon back when I had my Samsung Focus. It's expensive though. I got it when it was on sale originally. Always worked well for me. You can download maps locally too, which is nice. Apparently there's also a Garmin app.
11-28-2012, 09:44 PM #3
- 379 Posts
I'll second navigon, it works great, it adapts quick, and while it might be a little pricey, its cheaper than a decent standalone GPS. Plus the offline maps.Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
- By thawkth in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 11-24-2011, 04:21 PM
- By tiny in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2011, 05:02 PM
- By kkarageorge in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2011, 06:20 AM
- By vamn in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:24 AM
- By dmw_4814 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2011, 06:22 PM