Free Battery tile & log

sandman

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Cool looking app. I am curious what functionality of the app requires locations services, phone identity, and owner identity.

koen h

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If you get The Battery Level app, it costs 99c and is worth it. No ads.

Battery Level for WP8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I know, this app costs you nothing and the ads are only when you open the app. When you just use the tile, you'll never notice the ads.
I have no experience with ads. I mean I don't know if people rather buy a battery tile for 99c or use a free version with ads.
Point is I don't want people to pay for a battery tile I made just for fun. I only putt ads in it so maybe I can earn a small amount of money with the ads.
If everyone is willing to pay for a battery tile rather than have a version with ads, I might even consider to remove the ads.
The app would still be free though.

Last edited:

darquan

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I know, this app costs you nothing and the ads are only when you open the app. When you just use the tile, you'll never notice the ads.
I have no experience with ads. I mean I don't know if people rather buy a battery tile for 99c or use a free version with ads.
Point is I don't want people to pay for a battery tile I made just for fun. I only putt ads in it so maybe I can earn a small amount of money with the ads.
If everyone is willing to pay for a battery tile rather than have a version with ads, I might even consider to remove the ads.

Well I applaud you for having an issue with the phone and solving the issue yourself.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Nothing wrong with having an free app that is ad supported. I'll check it out. You could always look at keeping the free one ad supported and then have a pay one that is ad free to give people a choice.

ut_jd

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I think if you take the ads out, a lot of people, like me, would be willing to pay a little money for it. That's what happened with Battery Level. Keep up the good work, competition is great!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss