11-29-2012, 09:53 AM #2
- 1,374 Posts
Pretty accurate for the most part. The one thing media outlets always leave out is Nokia's continued dominance in the feature phone business. To this very day most of the working phones in the world are feature phones. Thats holds true in the US and Eurpoe as well. There Ahsa line of phones are having a big impact in other parts of the world.
I am liking how Nokia is positioning themselves for the future. The Apple's and Androids of the world are cash cowing their products as they are running out of innovations to advance their platforms. Nokia on the other hand continues to rollout innovative ideas and products.
- 11-29-2012, 10:09 AM #3
The way I see it is Apple has one current offering and is handcuffed to an o/s that hasn't really changed since its inception. So the next iPhone will add features that will make the public say "meh", because is is starting to be perceived as stale.
Android is well, Android and seems to be more about specs of devices, rather than ecosystem.My next phone...
- By woodbane in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 25Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:54 AM
- By rbiasca in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2012, 06:47 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:18 PM
- By 5tephen in forum HTC TITANReplies: 44Last Post: 11-26-2011, 09:35 PM
- By Bballbenb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:03 PM