Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Have I missed something? I am currently not able to see how I can see flagged or replied messages in the email client which makes the client very hard to work with. Any workarounds or alternative email clients?

You can swipe to the left and right to move between All, unread, flagged, and urgent message quickly. Replies show up as part of the message 'conversation' such that you see the little vertical line below the name of the most recent message in that thread and when you tap it, you expand the whole conversation to see all replies.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but does not seem to work as expected. The actual reply parameter is different in some way. For example, if I reply on Windows Phone I see a reply icon to the right. However, I do not see this reply icon in my Windows email program. And when I have replied from my Windows email program I do not see the reply icon on the phone. I am guessing that Windows Phone uses the wrong/its own headers for tracking this. Also I cannot "flag" items on Windows phone, gets an error that it is not supported, but I can flag anything from other email clients.

What email provider are you using?

I can set/clear/complete flags on my Exchange and Outlook.com accounts, Yahoo does not work. Not sure about Gmail.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
  6.    #6  
    I am using my own. Kerio mail server (IMAP).

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I replied/forwarded/flagged emails on my Exchange account and those icons showed up correctly on my device. When I did the same on my GMail account, the icons did not show up on the device. So it could be that IMAP may not support it, and it could be limited to Exchange.