Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

My wife and I are new to Windows Phone both coming from iOS. We are sharing a calendar with the "ROOMS" feature. I was wondering if there was a way for me to get the event notifications and her phone would not. I use mine to schedule work meetings, and certain tasks throughout the day since it is synced with my Windows 8 Work Laptop. But she is mad because she is getting all these notifications on her phone that she does not care about.

Certain ones she doesn't mind like my work schedule, but everything that goes on in between the start of work and the end of work, she does not want notifications for.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I did not do a search as I am at work right now and had to do a quick writeup. If there is another thread on this, link me and delete this thread.

Thank you.

Unfortunately I don't believe so. You could make a separate calendar on your MS account to use for those work meetings and such that is separate (but integrated) on your calendar and not hers.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."

Quote Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
    Unfortunately I don't believe so. You could make a separate calendar on your MS account to use for those work meetings and such that is separate (but integrated) on your calendar and not hers.
    Ya, or maybe mark the event as private?