One of my main gripes with WP7.5 was the inability to share a contact. Android and iOS have been doing that well for some time. Just noticed that it has been added to WP8!!!! Nice, very nice!!
    11-30-2012 11:38 AM
    there is also some new sound when unplugging the phone from charging - or maybe I just never noticed....But yes, I love that they added share contact, its a great feature :) Now if they would just allow blacklists......im still grumpy about that one.
    11-30-2012 02:11 PM
    there is also some new sound when unplugging the phone from charging - or maybe I just never noticed....But yes, I love that they added share contact, its a great feature :) Now if they would just allow blacklists......im still grumpy about that one.
    I would be suprised if they add something like that. I don’t think Microsoft discriminates.
    11-30-2012 02:14 PM
    Sidelining this thread to say I have the same Wall-e sitting on my desk here at work, and EVE as well.

My favorite feature so far is multiple select in photos. I take a lot of pictures around the office of serial numbers, service tags, etc so it's nice that I can finally delete multiple pics at the same time in camera roll. The configurable lock screen is a close second.
    11-30-2012 02:21 PM
    I got the unpluging sound too... after extras+info update

it wasn't there before... it's quiet sound tho
    11-30-2012 02:29 PM
    there is also some new sound when unplugging the phone from charging - or maybe I just never noticed..
    I was confused for a good 10 minutes last night with that one. :D

Honestly, my guess is they (meaning Nokia, as it came with an Extras app update) added that so that people know if they accidentally knock the phone off the wireless charger.
    11-30-2012 02:33 PM
    Screenshot function has been added too!!!!!
    Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress
    12-01-2012 07:56 AM
    Screenshot function has been added too!!!!!
    Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress
    what? where.... not finding it here...
    12-01-2012 09:48 AM
    Voice to text for emails.... Is that new too? I know it was always there for text messaging but I don't think it was there for emails. I could be wrong. Edit. I forgot I still had my old Nokia, just checked, yes it is new!
    12-01-2012 09:51 AM