11-30-2012, 11:59 AM #1
- 126 Posts
This worked before but lately is not working. If I am logged onto the Windows App store on my pc, I was able to install an App to my phone. The last few times I've tried it I get the message below. It use to work. Any suggestions? I can't seem to find how to turn on Find My Phone in my phone settings.
You're almost done...
Sorry, but we can't send this app to your phone right now. We are sending instructions on how to install the app to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to open the email on your phone to install the app!
You can turn on Find My Phone in your phone's settings to download apps directly from our website. Just choose to send apps to your phone using push notifications.
11-30-2012, 01:33 PM #3
- 126 Posts
I see it. It was unchecked, I don't know why it was unchecked since it was working before, but it's check now. I didn't see the Find My Phone when I looked earlier under settings. I swear I am going blind. :) Yes, I am able to open the email. Thanks for the help!
- By pdch in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:30 AM
- By richard_walters in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2012, 12:16 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2012, 09:20 AM
- By Nataku4ca in forum Developers CornerReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2011, 03:21 AM
- By elchebib in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2011, 07:51 AM