Xbox Music adding phone to managed deviced

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
So when i download an album on my surface RT, it shows up on my lumia 920 automatically, but when i download on phone, it doesnt show up on my rt in my music app, how do i add my phoen to the managed devices?

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
So when i download an album on my surface RT, it shows up on my lumia 920 automatically, but when i download on phone, it doesnt show up on my rt in my music app, how do i add my phoen to the managed devices?
the music on the cloud, or the "cloud collection" as shown on your phone, cannot be managed by windows phone. To add music or manage them, you need the windows 8 app, music. Everything you downloaded on your phone will not be added to your cloud collection, therefore will not show up on your windows rt's music app.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok so it sounds like everything MUST be managed on either RT or a PC/Laptop, dl from those will go to windows phone, but downloads on windows phone will not go to RT auto.

renster721

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
There's an option under preferences in the Xbox music app that is disabled by default. Enabling it ought to automatically download any music added to your collection from another device.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
There's an option under preferences in the Xbox music app that is disabled by default. Enabling it ought to automatically download any music added to your collection from another device.

Dont have an issue with downloading music on my RT and going to my phone automatically, i figured i can download songs on my windows phone through the store and it would go to my RT using cloud, apparently that isn't the case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre