Default Lock screen

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if its just be being on 2 hours of sleep or not, but when I woke up early this morning it seems my lock screen has a new pic. I've left it as the default, but I swear it wasn't the beach before. Its still a night time picture though

alfonz

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
have you selected bing as the source of the pictures for your lock screen? I believe by default this is selected and it will change your picture every so often. You will have to manually select a picture you have as your lock screen if you want to have it there permanently.

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
have you selected bing as the source of the pictures for your lock screen? I believe by default this is selected and it will change your picture every so often. You will have to manually select a picture you have as your lock screen if you want to have it there permanently.

Nope definitely not Bing.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just look in Settings | Lock Screen, and look at the Background setting (very first one) and see what it's set at. There's your answer.

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't changed anything to do with the lock screen since i've gotten the phone. I'm going to go ahead and assume that somehow i really wasn't paying attention for the 5 days that i've had my phone

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't changed anything to do with the lock screen since i've gotten the phone. I'm going to go ahead and assume that somehow i really wasn't paying attention for the 5 days that i've had my phone

You wouldn't have had to do it from the lock screen settings. You may have done it from an app, without realizing it - an app could have had that as its default setting when you installed it. Check the settings and see what app has control of the lock screen background.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon