No Paypal?

David Cox1

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I had read a post that was on the WPCental app that Paypal was updated to work on Windows Phone 8 but when I try to search in the marketplace it doesn't show up. I also used Bing search and found the app but says my phone doesn't support it. Iss it only available on the Lumia phones right now or has the update not been released yet? Anyone know?

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
You are correct, PayPal is another app that's missing from the store. That, along with whatsapp. I wonder if weekend updates are being done and affecting some apps.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

-Scienide-

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Same here, we just noticed PayPal was missing this morning. Either there was a bug in the latest version thats being tweaked or like Texantony said, it might just be a glitch due to weekend updates. It should be back soon. Fingers crossed.

weepatc

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I have an 8x & managed to download this app. a few days ago. It has been updated to work with the 8x resolution. This was done through the UK market.

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Paypal has been giving me problems. If you have location enabled, here in Waterloo, it crashes immediately upon logging in (the WP8 version no less). I tried the app 10+ times. Rebooted the phone, reinstalled the app (this was days ago mind you) and finally decided to click no when it asked to use location services. It worked after I did that.

It was likely pulled temporarily until they can fix the bug.

Bryan_J

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I wonder what's up? I just used PayPal to pay on my Lumia 920 this morning. I had used it on WP7 and downloaded it from WP8 this past Tuesday or Wednesday I believe.

David Cox1

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys. I will try to see if it shows up in the Store tomorrow as hopefully it's just a glitch or something. Also anyone know if Square Up or anything like it is going to be coming to WP8 soon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa