- 12-02-2012, 09:52 AM #1
just wanted to share this trick to get your facebook contacts to update faster than waiting for it to sync, in case anyone was interested. if you go to settings, then email+accounts, then hold down facebook, a window will pop up to sync. this will force facebook to resync and your new contacts you may recently added to facebook will be in your phone. hope this helps others.
- 12-02-2012, 11:51 AM #2
This also works in WP7 as I've done it plenty of times on my HTC TITAN.
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 16Last Post: 07-03-2013, 12:41 AM
- By shaunydub in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2013, 10:53 AM
- By danygandhi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2012, 09:11 PM
- By lildanny2096 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:19 PM
- By mkr10001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2012, 02:57 PM