- 12-04-2012, 01:03 PM #1
Is there a way to force compatibility mode in the WP8 version IE10?
Many web sites are horribly broken in both WP8 IE10 and the desktop version of IE10 -- at least it's consistent.
On the desktop I use Chrome since the font rendering in the desktop IE10 is also terrible but there are no alternatives in WP8. On the desktop I can run IE10 in compatibility mode through the developers tools to get around broken web sites.
- 12-04-2012, 03:17 PM #3
Any sharepoint site for one, also an internal site I work on as well that uses ajax toolkit controls. I've seen some of the drop in rich text editors controls on other sites that wont function either.
- By realityeye in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:41 AM
- By Leaver in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 10-09-2012, 10:56 PM
- By Eberstein in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2012, 06:20 PM
- By tampacoder in forum HTC TITANReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2011, 05:09 AM
- By user1357908642 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2011, 01:40 PM