12-04-2012, 01:04 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I have a Windows 8 PC and am looking at buying two WP8s (myself (upgrading from a Samsung Focus 7.5) and girlfriend (upgrading from a rotary phone i think...)).
Am i able to sync the Calendars and OneNote of the laptop with both phones, but keep emails and contacts separately?
These are the only features I care about syncing and for my girlfriend, a deal breaker if she gets a WP8 or not (i understand apps are bought on a per device basis).
Thanks in advance!
- 12-04-2012, 01:06 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 01:08 PM #3
Sure...add the account to both phones and just choose to sync the calendar. So long as the calendars are cloud based.
Or share the calendar on the hotmail calendar corresponding to your MS account and then just turn that calendar on in the calendar settings.
12-04-2012, 01:20 PM #4
- 41 Posts
My wife and I both have Outlook accounts. We have been sharing our calendars with each other for a couple of months now. When we set up our L920s, we didn't have to do anything to get the calendar information to share across both devices. She can even edit items from my calendar and I can edit items from hers (option when sharing calendars).
Now if we could just get To-Dos to show on the live tiles!
- By rdubmu in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 202Last Post: 10-16-2014, 12:52 PM
- By km99 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:17 PM
- By TitanChandu in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:06 PM
- By Villain in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 10-26-2012, 05:17 PM
- By Jalik in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2012, 04:29 PM