Whatsapp - how did you guys install it?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Now that certain apps have walked away like Whatsapp, how do you guys install it again?

I had to do a handset replacement and now I don't have Whatsapp even after restoring my backup. Is there any direct link etc that can be used?

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same predicament. This is where I really miss Android (especially sideloading an app)...

I need my Whatsapp!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah sideloading worked a charm with WP7.x!

I have about 20 freaking friends who have gone mental because they can't send me whatsapp messages. I know they need to REALLY get a life and just drop me a text or email if they really want me. But then I do understand what they mean!

r26k

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
guys, lets spread the word! simple tweet: Where is @WhatsApp for WindowsPhone 8? Everyone desperately needs it! @joebelfiore @BenThePCGuy @thurrott @windowsphone @WinPhoneSupport

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Absence of WA is holding me back on my purchase of a WP8 device. In my country, hardly anybody uses text. Also, I use a prepaid that charges per text.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Absence of WA is holding me back on my purchase of a WP8 device. In my country, hardly anybody uses text. Also, I use a prepaid that charges per text.

Same here. I'm going to even wait for blackberry 10 and give it a chance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Also, Whatsapp is rerelased this week to the store, so just hang on, and boom: awesome whatsapp made for wp8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven