Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I am a recent convert to WP8 from Android and I love it so far! Rocking the Lumia 822 on Verizon.

The only thing I miss is the ability to send all calls to voicemail from a particular contact. This was just a checkmark under the contact in android. Does anyone know of a way to recreate this on WP8:? Even if it's a third party app?

Thanks!

Global Posts
    2,574 Global Posts
    wasn't that using Google Voice though to do that? The on phone blockers I've seen just pick up and hang up the call. Samsung has something built in but I've not seen the functionality in person.

Jason, try youmail.com from the web? i am using that and i can block calls and choose what kind of message each caller will receive. Thanks. jp

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inteller View Post
    wasn't that using Google Voice though to do that? The on phone blockers I've seen just pick up and hang up the call. Samsung has something built in but I've not seen the functionality in person.
    actually it was just a n option on the contacts app on stock android. Just a field that says "all calls to voicemail"

John Phan, thanks! I will try that.

anytime, please let me know if you need any assistant or questions? Thanks. jp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rollison View Post
    actually it was just a n option on the contacts app on stock android. Just a field that says "all calls to voicemail"

John Phan, thanks! I will try that.

Global Posts
    1,762 Global Posts
    You can also do it from the My Verizon page. That way the calls won't even touch your phone, they should get blocked at Verizon's end. Obviously not as easy to do if you want to change it a bunch. Hopefully the first big update brings that feature.