Is there a way to see call length in the call log?

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
All I see in the history here is the number and the time the call started. Is there a way to get more details out of the call history? I typically have to log call length on business phones and would just pull it straight off of my call history on my old phone.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
You do have the timer that appears while the call is in progress and briefly as you end the call. Before you had asked, I never gave it much thought and I'm not seeing any way to pull that duration back up within the call log.

Not sure if there's a third party app that will log call times or not. If I run across one I'll pass it on.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Okay... there is an app called 7Dialer that's running $1.99 but does have a trial version available. I haven't tried it but it does list a call timer as one of the features.
Give me a day or two and I'll take it for a spin and get something up on it over on the main blog.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Okay... I've tried 7Dialer, Phone Dialer, and RapDialer... all state they have a call history feature but none appear to have a call duration feature. I'll reach out to 7Dialer's developer to see if I'm overlooking that feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786