- 12-05-2012, 06:55 PM #1
All I see in the history here is the number and the time the call started. Is there a way to get more details out of the call history? I typically have to log call length on business phones and would just pull it straight off of my call history on my old phone.
- 12-05-2012, 07:48 PM #2
You do have the timer that appears while the call is in progress and briefly as you end the call. Before you had asked, I never gave it much thought and I'm not seeing any way to pull that duration back up within the call log.
Not sure if there's a third party app that will log call times or not. If I run across one I'll pass it on.
- 12-05-2012, 07:55 PM #3
Okay... there is an app called 7Dialer that's running $1.99 but does have a trial version available. I haven't tried it but it does list a call timer as one of the features.
Give me a day or two and I'll take it for a spin and get something up on it over on the main blog.
- By Jason Rollison in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2012, 12:23 PM
- By podsnap in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 11-27-2011, 09:09 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2011, 10:57 AM
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:53 PM
- By ptb127 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-2010, 09:48 PM