Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    So, this is a global question, but ill use Xbox Music as an example...

Is there a way to read the entire contents of a long song/album title when the text runs off the screen?

for example:
    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...LaMkEEyBHrWddk

... In this case there are 4 different albums, but because the album name runs off screen there is no way to differentiate them. For reference, there is the standard album, an instrumental, a deluxe album and I think the last is a clean version.
    Also, Clicking each in hopes of a more detailed view is met with an equal amount of confusing sadness... https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...DvLqhcrGlYsi68

I was hoping there was a trick to make the full title show up, maybe with a long press or something, but I can't find one.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by daylater; 12-06-2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: spelling/clarity

I've run into the same thing. It's really annoying, and I haven't found a good solution either.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I've been a Windows Phone user since the 7.0 launch, but for some reason I always let this issue slide with the justification of form over function... Having a "neat and different" style made up for it, but now that the novelty is gone, It's just annoying.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    No one else is annoyed by this? :(
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,477 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daylater View Post
    I was hoping there was a trick to make the full title show up, maybe with a long press or something, but I can't find one.
    Unfortunately there isn't a trick to do it. However I like your idea. Long press, Properties. For things like SkyDrive, app list, Xbox Music, etc. Suggest it on their uservoice!

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

Edit your ID3 Tags to reflect which one is which?