12-06-2012, 10:54 AM #1
- 34 Posts
Hi everyone, a bit of a weird one yesterday. I was playing Angry Birds Star Wars (fantastic game and great reboot btw) and as I exited the app using the back button, the phone seemed to freeze then immediately went into restart. Everything seemed fine after the restart, but when I opened ABSW it was like the game was on a fresh install. Game save with 100+ stars complete was completely missing. All my achievements are there, but the game showed no progress.
Has this happened to anyone before? Am I S.O.L. on regaining my progress or is there something for me to try? My guess is the game save file may have corrupted when the OS crashed, but what do I know... Lumia 920 btw.
- 12-06-2012, 10:57 AM #2
No, but for some reason a couple days after buying it, Angry Birds SW refused to open at all. I had to delete the app and reinstall, losing my saved data along the way. Luckily I was only a couple days in so I hadn't got too far, but that was frustrating and odd.
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 10-08-2012, 10:57 PM
- By dakranii in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 26Last Post: 08-24-2012, 11:07 AM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2011, 01:32 PM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:30 AM
- By frisco434 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2010, 10:01 AM