Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi everyone, a bit of a weird one yesterday. I was playing Angry Birds Star Wars (fantastic game and great reboot btw) and as I exited the app using the back button, the phone seemed to freeze then immediately went into restart. Everything seemed fine after the restart, but when I opened ABSW it was like the game was on a fresh install. Game save with 100+ stars complete was completely missing. All my achievements are there, but the game showed no progress.

Has this happened to anyone before? Am I S.O.L. on regaining my progress or is there something for me to try? My guess is the game save file may have corrupted when the OS crashed, but what do I know... Lumia 920 btw.

Global Posts
    555 Global Posts
    No, but for some reason a couple days after buying it, Angry Birds SW refused to open at all. I had to delete the app and reinstall, losing my saved data along the way. Luckily I was only a couple days in so I hadn't got too far, but that was frustrating and odd.