Lost game save on Angry Birds SW after an OS crash/restart. This happen to anyone else?

mkmarine

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, a bit of a weird one yesterday. I was playing Angry Birds Star Wars (fantastic game and great reboot btw) and as I exited the app using the back button, the phone seemed to freeze then immediately went into restart. Everything seemed fine after the restart, but when I opened ABSW it was like the game was on a fresh install. Game save with 100+ stars complete was completely missing. All my achievements are there, but the game showed no progress.

Has this happened to anyone before? Am I S.O.L. on regaining my progress or is there something for me to try? My guess is the game save file may have corrupted when the OS crashed, but what do I know... Lumia 920 btw.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
No, but for some reason a couple days after buying it, Angry Birds SW refused to open at all. I had to delete the app and reinstall, losing my saved data along the way. Luckily I was only a couple days in so I hadn't got too far, but that was frustrating and odd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3