- 12-06-2012, 02:59 PM #3
Phoned up Rogers - talked to them about getting re-imbursed the $99 as I only got the phone 2 weeks ago. Loyalty department...could not help, they are telling me that I need to take the phone back and get a new one in 2 days if I want the $100. where is the customer service.
- 12-08-2012, 04:31 AM #5
I get nervous when I see these deals so soon after the release, because it seems like they weren't selling well in the first place. I may have to actually get one now or see what kind of deal I can get being only a year into my contract anyway.
- 12-08-2012, 04:34 AM #6
That definitely sucks. Is Rogers intentionally trying to screw over early adopters? If you don't get the answer you want when talking to customer support, just phone back and talk to someone else until you do.
- By X0LARIUM in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 16Last Post: 09-21-2012, 04:57 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:09 PM
- By scylas182 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2011, 12:48 AM
- By dragonide in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2011, 03:33 PM
- By nowshow in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:42 AM