Is the Store broken on your phone?

danmcg

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
So I am trying to download some new Twitter clients to try out and it appears the Store is dead. I get an error that says:

Store Error

We're sorry, but we can't complete your request right now.

Try launching the Store again. If the problem continues, check back in a little while, or try restarting your phone.

Error code: c101a006

Anyone else having this issue?

Lumia 920 at&t

This is on cell or wifi and has been restarted multiple times... :angry:

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be working now for me too. I was in a rage earlier at the gym. I couldn't listen to my cloud music or stream with my Zune pass. Kept getting error 805A01f4. Had to use Nokia Music, not a bad backup.

Microsoft: I can deal with all of the growing pains of wp8 but don't mess with my music!

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, they released the PhoneFactor app (which I need) but I can't download it. All that's happening is I'm getting the darkened screen with "Downloading" in the middle... it never flips to the app list where the app is actually downloading. Hopefully this will fix itself soon.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, they released the PhoneFactor app (which I need) but I can't download it. All that's happening is I'm getting the darkened screen with "Downloading" in the middle... it never flips to the app list where the app is actually downloading. Hopefully this will fix itself soon.

I just downloaded it. might be localized or intermittent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750