how can I store smart dj playlists locally?

bpsg119

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So its great that I can search for an artist in Xbox music store, and download almost anything I find- manually. Its also great that if I click the little smart dj button, my phone (xbox music) will create a 'pandora' like playlist for me- awesome! I'm also able to save this playlist and listen to it as much as I want-- great! Why is it that I'm unable to find a way to save the songs that smart dj picked for me to my phone so that I can listen to this playlist when I'm unable to get a cellphone signal (like in the subway)? Hopefully someone will chime in here to tell me that I'm an idiot and its already an included feature that I don't know how to use (and hopefully they'll tell me how). However, if we can't do this, why not? Its such a simple feature they're lacking that could include to make this work so much better.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was going to say perhaps you need a paid subscription, but then I realized that u said u are downloading music. So you must have a sub. I'm not sure hot to do that or even if its possible.... I'm sill trying to get smart DJ to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes