Can you see comments in any twitter apps for wp os?

Tetegra

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I mean in the people hub, you could see the comments of people's tweets. But I can't find a single twitter app that could let me see the comment, they all just show the tweet itself. I tried various of twitter apps, such as the official app, glee, me tweets, rowi, twabbit etc. They all miss this feature. Could anyone tell if there's a app that allow users to see the comment?

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean replies or retweets? There are no comments on Twitter. If you want to see the string of replies to a twee in rowi, click on the tweet and hit view. Then hit load conversation. This will only work where this is a conversation.

Tetegra

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean replies or retweets? There are no comments on Twitter. If you want to see the string of replies to a twee in rowi, click on the tweet and hit view. Then hit load conversation. This will only work where this is a conversation.
thanks for the correction. Yes, I mean replies. I just checked a tweet that I have replied. There's no load conversation option. And I choose to show it in the web browser, I could see mine and other people's replies. This is exactly my problem here.

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
if either of you have locked accounts, it won't work...but here is what it should look like in Rowi once you click on the word "view"

wp_ss_20121207_0001.png

Tetegra

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
To be more precise, if I open the tweet I replied to some one that displayed in my timeline, I could see that guy's original tweet by enable the "load conversation". But, if I open that guy's tweet which I replied for, I can't see anyone's reply including mine.

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
To be more precise, if I open the tweet I replied to some one that displayed in my timeline, I could see that guy's original tweet by enable the "load conversation". But, if I open that guy's tweet which I replied for, I can't see anyone's reply including mine.

You see that in the people hub? I thought twitter's API did not even allow that for 3rd parties. Could be wrong there though.

Tetegra

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
You see that in the people hub? I thought twitter's API did not even allow that for 3rd parties. Could be wrong there though.
Yes, I could see all the replies under that tweet in people hub. Since twitter's official app on wp can't display replies of a tweet, I'm sure that the one on iOS device allow users to view replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo