- 12-08-2012, 12:46 PM #1
I have downloaded several tracks/albums to my windows phone 8 using xbox music pass but when trying to delete them by pressing and holding the song(s) the delete option doesn't show. This isn't a cloud issue as the songs are stored locally. Any help would be much appreciated.
- 12-08-2012, 02:55 PM #3
Thanks i finally figured it out. On my phone and the version of xbox music it is using there are several different ways of listing music (artist, song, album, etc.), under each listing there are different menu options, the artist listing does not include the delete option whereas the song listing does. This also goes for the playlist option. Anyway thanks again for your trouble.
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2014, 09:57 PM
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
- By jonesyvoor in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:34 AM
- By anodynamic in forum ZuneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2012, 12:33 PM