- 12-08-2012, 10:14 PM #2
Yes.Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
- 12-08-2012, 11:26 PM #4
- 12-09-2012, 12:36 AM #5
It's extremely responsive, and the autocorrect seems to work better than most. Of course you dont get the tactile feedback, but you could physically move your fingers that fast and the keyboard could keep up easily (ive had android keyboards slow down when i typed too fast sometimes).
- 12-09-2012, 10:40 AM #6
Theoretically yes, I think it's responsive enough that you could do that. It's just a question of whether or not anyone would be able to tap that fast and accurately without the tactile sensation of a physical keyboard. I say no, they can't.
- 12-09-2012, 11:31 AM #11
Used a Nokia E63 in the past (QWERTY phone), typing speed was comparable to the video's. Ever since I started using touchscreen phones, I've been slowed down a LOT. My thumbs are pretty small, but WP's auto correction doesn't really work as desired..
- By baileystein in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 146Last Post: 08-12-2012, 05:21 PM
- By paulm187 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2012, 07:15 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2012, 08:56 AM
- By mkr10001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 69Last Post: 12-30-2011, 08:56 PM
- By 3migo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 32Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:23 PM