12-08-2012, 11:47 PM #1
- 75 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My photos auto-upload to skydrive. My videos do not. I have the auto upload turned on and have the photo and video quality set to best. Even on wifi the videos don't auto upload.
Thoughts? Anybody else have this issue?
Thanks in advance.
- 02-18-2013, 12:15 PM #5
If the camera settings for video are set to High Quality (1080p) preventing you from uploading to Sky Drive or texting the videos due to the size restriction.Try reducing the quality to Standard (720p) or upload videos of lesser quality.
- 06-08-2013, 06:08 PM #6
Sorry, but I want my videos uploaded. Not good enough answers. I'm grateful for the answers and tips, don't get me wrong, but sooner rather than later, I expect my videos to be uploaded to SkyDrive. Get on with it, please, Microsoft.
- By wellsmanfu in forum OneDriveReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:04 PM
- By giantenemybird in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:31 PM
- By Freddie AppsHero in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2012, 03:24 PM
- By Baka in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:39 PM
- By Texas2011 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2011, 04:35 PM