12-09-2012, 09:56 PM #2
- 127 Posts
Well, what you can do is this:
1. Take your purchased .mobi file and convert it to a .epub file.
- This can be done on a site like Zamzar or using software like Callibre.
2. Take the converted .epub file and slap it into your Skydrive.
3. Get the Nokia Read App from the store, it handles .epubs well and PDF's fairly ok. (Was on an earlier post I saw this, thx WPC forums)
- If you cant see the Nokia app, could be due to your reagion (as stated in the post). Set your region to the UK and restart, it'll be there.
4. Open the Nokia Read App and import the .epub file from your Skydrive.
Hope that helps.
12-09-2012, 10:02 PM #3
- 9 Posts
As far as I know, there's no reader for that. The Amazon Kindle app doesn't access your private collection (those you mailed to yourself). What I would do - use Calibre to convert the MOBI to ePUB and then use a 3rd party reader like Freda to read it.
- By jwcdis in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2012, 04:06 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:39 AM
- By Nickkk101 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2012, 02:28 PM
- By the_tyrant in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 06-16-2012, 04:32 PM
- By lippidp in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 11Last Post: 04-29-2012, 03:42 PM