12-10-2012, 03:11 AM #1
- 223 Posts
I remember reports about battery drain, any updates since then? Been a month or two already and since this is a very critical bug, it should've been fixed in days rather than months,
Also, if I merge my skype and microsoft account, do I still need to manually login for first time when launching the app?
12-10-2012, 06:35 AM #4
- 3 Posts
Yep, really disappointed with Microsoft. Meego and Android both could add Skype account from Account settings, and then integrates nicely with Contacts. Microsoft's preview require you to logon to Skype, and is not fully integrated (i.e. you cannot do everything from within People Hub).
- By danygandhi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2012, 09:11 PM
- By benfgsg in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:33 PM
- By nite732 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 05-04-2012, 03:37 AM
- By ejb222 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2012, 03:37 PM
- By PZ+WP7 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 12-02-2011, 12:17 PM