12-10-2012, 02:45 PM #1
- 329 Posts
I'm no programmer, but in my mind this seems like a relatively simple thing to implement. I would love to see a way for people on Facebook to tell the difference from when I'm logged on via the computer vs. being logged into Facebook chat on the phone. I can't get back to people as quickly if I'm only logged in on the phone and obviously, I type more slowly. Couldn't Microsoft and Facebook work out a Mobile status for chat?
- 12-10-2012, 11:47 PM #4
It shows a mobile phone instead of the green dot when the user has the Android or iOS app installed on a device. However, the WP8 chat feature literally has you logged into chat (not just being installed on device).
- By baseballbert in forum Developers CornerReplies: 11Last Post: 01-08-2013, 05:44 AM
- By Captain_J in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 11Last Post: 12-02-2012, 01:53 AM
- By X0LARIUM in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 10-27-2012, 04:51 PM
- By pdch in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 50Last Post: 10-21-2012, 03:21 PM
- By showie in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2012, 02:02 PM