Microsoft Account issue

Matthew Iannacone

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I have an issue. I would like to sync my phone to my xbox but I can not because they have two different email addresses. I have no idea why I did not use the email address from my xbox when signing into my phone, but I did. Since both email addresses now have a Gamertag, I can not combine them. Is there a way I can not switch the Live account on my phone, or is there an easier way to solve the problem I have?
I went into accounts to try to switch the account name and I can not select the account. I can only select the password. I hope it makes sense to people what I am asking.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Id say you should call Microsoft tomorrow and ask how you can sort this out. It obviously is possible, but not sure if you can do it yourself.

Matthew Iannacone

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I just saw something on the Microsoft website that said I have reset my phone to change the Live account. I really do not want to reset my phone.
I hope there is a way to change my Gamertag on my phone.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
MS can probably absorb one account into the other, basically just merge them. Id call them before doing a reset, just to see if they can help you out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb