| | 12-11-2012, 10:18 PM #1
I'm still unclear as to how this Rooms functionality and chatting in general works.
1. If I have someone in my contacts list, do I get to choose how to send them a message (text, Messenger, Facebook messenger)?
2. The Microsoft website said that if you add someone to a Room they become friends on your Messenger. How does that happen? How does the phone know they have Messenger?
3. If I have someone in my contacts list who happens to have Windows Live Messenger, then I guess I can add their email address in their contact profile? Once I do that can I choose to message them through WLM? I guess this would probably be the most efficient way to chat with BlackBerry users, since their WLM app is quite good.
4. Are there delivery and read receipts in general in the messaging app?
5. Apart from WLM, Facebook messenger, text and MMS, what other instant messaging options are there in the messaging app?