Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Do you think it would ever happen? Before anyone mentions the Playstation phone it was poorly done with very hardware inferior to current phones. If the Vita was a phone I'd so have one right now.

Anways the possible option of having a full gamepaded phone run by WP8 or RT, large screen, higher than current mobile specs with market full of original Xbox game ever going to happen? I don't get why companies are soo afraid to try a real gaming cell phone. As big as gaming has gotten on cell phones a good built in gamepad phone would be great for those who are into gaming.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Microsoft are rumored to be doing more "Surface" devices, some are quite small, who knows. If they do anything new with a gaming device, perhaps it will be when they launch the new Xbox console. Maybe a companion device/tablet combo? RB

I really do hope so. I have seen the rumour too about a Xbox Tablet device, so hopefully they will have some sort of phone too!

This is my knife. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

According to The Verge, Microsoft is rumored to be working on an Xbox Surface 7" tablet. It could be a great idea, once implemented and marketed well.