- 12-12-2012, 06:01 PM #1
So after using my phone for a while, I've noticed that a few apps here and there, are not available for me. Because of my country etc. I can find the app through scanning a QR code or go to the link, but not finding them in my store. Is there any work around for this?
Will it work if I change the phones language? Because I like to have my phone in english, but then I noticed if I had my phone in english it messed up my store, I couldn't find Nokia Collection, couldn't download all apps. So I have to use Norwegian.
The same thing goes for the HTC apps, I really like that clock! It's actually the only thing I miss. Is there maybe a workaround to get it on the Nokia?
- 12-12-2012, 06:08 PM #2
Just to answer my own question actually, yes it worked by changing the region and language on my phone. I could download the espn app.
But any walkaround for the HTC clock?
Edit: I Could also download apps like Flixster, ESPN Hub (nokia), Kindle!
- By Ultimateone in forum Mac OS XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2012, 03:37 PM
- By Ultimateone in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2012, 03:06 PM
- By Mayyar Juma in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2012, 03:38 PM
- By xbl's Aussie Revhead in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 04:52 AM
- By GekkoAce in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:01 AM