- 12-13-2012, 07:21 AM #1
Had my Lumia 920 since the 10th Nov and all was fine at first....
But recently my Store isn't notifying me both within the app running and the Live Tile, and have to force updates by searching.
I've done several unpins, soft resets and 2 hard resets including a reflash when the second one bricked it.
Its been over a week since the reflash but still the Store isn't letting me know there's updates (inc. the Drive+ updates etc etc)
Anyone having the same issue?
What can I do to force the Store the do an update search? Without physically searching for apps, which defies the point of notifications...
12-13-2012, 05:12 PM #3
- 271 Posts
I was just about to make a thread about this... I noticed when I checked out the new metrotube and Nokia drive beta, then I noticed the new updates... So I started to check out other apps too, and then I noticed that alot of my apps actually have updates that I have been notified about....
- 12-22-2012, 07:16 AM #10
For me it seems to be intermittent. I can go for days without receiving updates when I know there are some. After manually updating the apps I then just left it and after a few days they started coming through again.
12-29-2012, 06:06 AM #11
- 1 Posts
Try unpinning the Store tile from the start screen, rebooting and re-pinning, that worked for me!
My Nokia 920 seems to disable some background tiles after locking up and needing a soft reset including the BBC tile etc, but that tells me the tile was disabled outside the app this just re-registers the background task.
- By PFI-Guy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 07-31-2013, 10:12 PM
- By Mike Canniff in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2012, 12:59 PM
- By CoopII in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2012, 04:14 AM
- By btcczs in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2012, 05:56 PM
- By MichaelBanning in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2011, 01:53 PM