Store Updates not working

dlusted

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Had my Lumia 920 since the 10th Nov and all was fine at first....
But recently my Store isn't notifying me both within the app running and the Live Tile, and have to force updates by searching.

I've done several unpins, soft resets and 2 hard resets including a reflash when the second one bricked it.

Its been over a week since the reflash but still the Store isn't letting me know there's updates (inc. the Drive+ updates etc etc)

Anyone having the same issue?
What can I do to force the Store the do an update search? Without physically searching for apps, which defies the point of notifications...

Thanks

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I was just about to make a thread about this... I noticed when I checked out the new metrotube and Nokia drive beta, then I noticed the new updates... So I started to check out other apps too, and then I noticed that alot of my apps actually have updates that I have been notified about....

Lee B

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
On my Verizon 822, I've seen occasional updates pushed to the live tile in the last few days, including one for Nokia Drive + Beta.

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
For me it seems to be intermittent. I can go for days without receiving updates when I know there are some. After manually updating the apps I then just left it and after a few days they started coming through again.

Steven Gill

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Try unpinning the Store tile from the start screen, rebooting and re-pinning, that worked for me!
My Nokia 920 seems to disable some background tiles after locking up and needing a soft reset including the BBC tile etc, but that tells me the tile was disabled outside the app this just re-registers the background task.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99