APPS - voice memo that utilizes bluetooth

goixiz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Im looking for an APP that is easy to use (quick access) for taking recording voice memos that i can retrieve later (prefer transferable to skydrive). I have a quick recorder that meets my needs but its not utilizing the bluetooth (or not able to use the mic from the bluetooth)

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

goixiz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for update on onenote - i have that but seems to get to voice memo it takes quite a few steps (press) and difficult when making quick notes.

dsirico

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I know EXACTLY what you're saying and agree, would be cool to have a live tile that opens then I just push a button and it starts recording, then saves it to OneNote. Sort of like Flashlight-X in its simplicity.

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for update on onenote - i have that but seems to get to voice memo it takes quite a few steps (press) and difficult when making quick notes.

I learned this from another poster here recently, you can just hold the Windows button and when the voice activation starts, say "note" followed by your note. Onenote will launch and transcribe the message and add the audio file to it. It's really quick and easy.

-E

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site

Hold down the Windows key. Say "Note <your note>". Quicker than any other way.

Edit: Oops, someone already suggested that.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If you're an Evernote use you can make a tile for a voice note that will immediately launch and start the recorder, just one press.

If you're not already an Evernote user though I would stick with OneNote as suggested.

dsirico

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I learned this from another poster here recently, you can just hold the Windows button and when the voice activation starts, say "note" followed by your note. Onenote will launch and transcribe the message and add the audio file to it. It's really quick and easy.

-E

AWESOME. It stores the voice AND text transcript. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6