- 12-13-2012, 07:59 AM #1
Im looking for an APP that is easy to use (quick access) for taking recording voice memos that i can retrieve later (prefer transferable to skydrive). I have a quick recorder that meets my needs but its not utilizing the bluetooth (or not able to use the mic from the bluetooth)
Any suggestions greatly appreciated
12-13-2012, 10:19 AM #4
- 19 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I know EXACTLY what you're saying and agree, would be cool to have a live tile that opens then I just push a button and it starts recording, then saves it to OneNote. Sort of like Flashlight-X in its simplicity.
- 12-13-2012, 12:45 PM #5
- 12-13-2012, 01:10 PM #7
If you're an Evernote use you can make a tile for a voice note that will immediately launch and start the recorder, just one press.
If you're not already an Evernote user though I would stick with OneNote as suggested.
- By andrew-in-woking in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2012, 07:20 PM
- By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2012, 06:41 AM
- By woldemariam in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:06 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2012, 03:06 PM
- By enahs555 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2011, 09:55 PM