Skydrive Website From Phone

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I have an end user who wants to access his PC files from SkyDrive from his Windows Phone. I know the SkyDrive app doesn't let you fetch files from the PC where the SkyDrive Desktop app is installed, so I had him use the IE 10 browser on the phone and desktop site to get to it. We went to the page, selected his PC and it asked for a security code and it worked.

However, every time he goes to it, it generates a new security code for the phone and it never remembers his phone as an approved device. Is there anyway around this?

Thanks!
Brian

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
So he wants to access non-synced files? Why not just sync those files and avoid all of this? Or am I misunderstanding something?

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
In the SkyDrive app, there is an option to allow access to the files on that PC. That is selected and when we go to the SkyDrive website from IE on his desktop, he can see all of his network shares and files and easily access them. This is not an option of the mobile app, so we are trying the browser on the phone and it keeps wanting to generate a new security code with each visit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2