12-13-2012, 03:01 PM #1
- 9 Posts
Today after a week or so without using it I cannot access my wallet any more!
I didn't change PIN, I remember RIGHT PIN but it shows "Wrong PIN"
Maybe it has something with unlocking phone, switching sim card couple of times....?
As I learned ONLY way to change pin now is "factory settings".....
12-13-2012, 08:23 PM #2
- 9 Posts
So used the factory brick function......
After "while" restored most settings/stuff - Games resets (cut the rope.....) Few settings gone (calendar colours...) 3rd party programs data/settings gone.......
only because I want have a possibility to PAY for new apps......
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 128Last Post: 04-23-2013, 04:14 AM
- By Quicky in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2011, 02:43 PM
- By jbeal82 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2011, 05:34 AM
- By frankk#WP in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:49 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2011, 06:36 PM