- 12-13-2012, 06:52 PM #1
So i'm not sure if there's something I'm missing, but if you have your notification icons on your lockscreen, isn't that more or less a "notification center"? I actually feel like it's better since you don't have to swipe down to get to your notifications; you just have to unlock your phone.
Note: I've yet to get my Lumia 920 (It's on its way!) so I might be missing something...
12-13-2012, 07:21 PM #2
- 274 Posts
You have a limited number of notification icons, I don't know if it varies with the phone but on Lumia 920 there are 5 quick status spots, and one detailed status spot. It will only show notifications for the apps you specify there, not automatically populate apps with active notifications. Any other apps with notifications you have to see the little popup message if there is one, or unlock and scan your live tiles.
- By baileystein in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:30 PM
- By smoledman in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 115Last Post: 09-18-2012, 08:56 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 28Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:49 PM
- By KingCrimson in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 37Last Post: 04-15-2012, 11:20 AM
- By XboxOmac in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2011, 12:30 AM