Bank of America app

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I remember back in the summer the bank of America app used to update with amount of money in account everyday. The tile flipped and I received push notifications. Now I get none, and its been a while I just thought it would be fixed in a update. My notifications are on but I receive none. Also every time I open the app I have to agree to the same terms and conditions every time! Any help?

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Chase had issues with the app that they're fixing now. B of A, as usual, is slower on the draw.

(Citibank keeps saying "we have no plans for a Windows Phone app," their Android app was dreadful, and all they seem to care about is iOS and iPad -- since those are the platforms their own employees use. I'm giving Chase a look as a result, even though Citi's mobile site works "well enough.")

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Chase had an issue with their mobile depositing app and Windows Phone 8. If I remember correctly, instead of sending the picture of the check to the bank the camera was saving the picture to the camera roll as it would any other picture. The result being the deposit was never made.

Not sure if this is the same with Bank America and as brmiller points out it may just be a case of the developers being just a little slower to make corrections.

win_splash

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I recently switched over to Bank of America and was excited to see an official app in the marketplace. The app is not bad, but notifications never come in. My wife has an iPhone 4s and gets daily notification from her Bank of America app. Hopefully the developers fix the lack of notifications for the WP app. Also, I noticed many times when launching the app that I need to agree to the terms of use, not sure why that keeps popping up if I already agreed the first time I used the app. The last complaint is the deals section, it constantly has an error and I've never seen it work. I rank notification highest among the issues. Hopefully they fix these issues soon.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Like I said, In the summer the notifications worked they just stopped in a update. I just want my daily updates back and yo not have to agree to terms every time I open the app

pamelazzzzz

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
App constantly freezes when taking a picture. Sometimes it freezes on the front side of the check, sometimes the back. Just did it about 10x and aren't able to deposit.
This is with the updated app too that supposedly fixed things. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa