- 12-15-2012, 01:51 PM #1
How do I get notifications to work on a l920? I've had 3 phones since launch and none have ever received notifications from twitter or Facebook. Also I have the people hub set up and I still don't get notifications . My iPhone just received 6 notifications in 1 minutes and my l920 didn't. I have to go into Facebook and see click notification
- 12-15-2012, 02:14 PM #2
- 12-15-2012, 02:38 PM #3
Twitter app, Facebook app and people hub . None get updates. My wife sent me messages on facebook and twitter and my l920 doesn't receive them . My iPhone got them 1 sec after they were sent. Its been 40 minutes and i still haven't gotten them. Facebook app has toast and tile on twitter has toast on .
- 12-15-2012, 02:41 PM #4
Maybe go on facebook.com and delete the apps connection there and then re-login to the apps on your phone again which should prompt to get approval from facebook.com and twitter.com and re-register the apps to the accounts.
- 12-15-2012, 02:42 PM #5
May want to remove windowsphone from them as well and remove/re-add those accounts in the list of accounts to re-register them as well for the native integration notifications and such if you aren't seeing those either.
- By Granty578 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2013, 12:37 PM
- By iamjoshlee in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:03 PM
- By tian.s in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2012, 04:54 PM
- By btcczs in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2012, 05:56 PM
- By mtmjr90 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:52 AM