Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    How do I get notifications to work on a l920? I've had 3 phones since launch and none have ever received notifications from twitter or Facebook. Also I have the people hub set up and I still don't get notifications . My iPhone just received 6 notifications in 1 minutes and my l920 didn't. I have to go into Facebook and see click notification
    Quote Originally Posted by joeynox View Post
    How do I get notifications to work on a l920? I've had 3 phones since launch and none have ever received notifications from twitter or Facebook. Also I have the people hub set up and I still don't get notifications . My iPhone just received 6 notifications in 1 minutes and my l920 didn't. I have to go into Facebook and see click notification
    Are you using the actual FB app or the FB integration in the people's hub?
    On my phone, I get notified with the little red badge on the facebook app's tile screen.

Also when i have notifications my "Me" tile flips over to show 2 new items......

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    Twitter app, Facebook app and people hub . None get updates. My wife sent me messages on facebook and twitter and my l920 doesn't receive them . My iPhone got them 1 sec after they were sent. Its been 40 minutes and i still haven't gotten them. Facebook app has toast and tile on twitter has toast on .

Maybe go on facebook.com and delete the apps connection there and then re-login to the apps on your phone again which should prompt to get approval from facebook.com and twitter.com and re-register the apps to the accounts.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."

May want to remove windowsphone from them as well and remove/re-add those accounts in the list of accounts to re-register them as well for the native integration notifications and such if you aren't seeing those either.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    K I'll try that. Ty

If you have the me tile pinned it will notify you not with a toast notification but the tile will flip and say message or post ect.