12-15-2012, 09:29 PM #1
- 11 Posts
I've just had it with trying to get my music on my Lumia 920, especially with missing album art and other screw-ups. How hard can this be for MS to figure out? While I am waiting for them to get off their arses and fix it, I was wondering this; is it the phone OS or the Windows client software that is to blame?
12-15-2012, 10:01 PM #2
- 338 Posts
Both end up being to blame. There's a number of threads floating around about this very topic, but getting rid of the Zune software and moving to drag and drop really made things messy on the phone side. Microsoft dropped the ball and didn't really come up with anything to replace the Zune functionality from the PC side, so we got multiple different clients, with different feature sets, etc.
Hopefully this is something they're actively working to make better.
- By pintozoz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 10:08 AM
- By AlexanderJJJ in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-25-2012, 07:50 PM
- By AndreaCristiano in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 16Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:09 PM
- By chanmanx2k in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 41Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:25 PM
- By sketch42 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:13 PM