12-16-2012, 02:35 AM #1
- 223 Posts
Not sure why it's not in the top apps when searching for a timer but anyway
SuperTimer Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
SuperTimer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
- 12-16-2012, 04:14 AM #2
Integrates with Metro? Do you mean Live Tiles?
I see no integration... I expect it to show its current time, whether counting up or down, in the tile. That's what I'd call "live".
And try this:
Start the stopwatch.
Hit home button.
On the home screen, hit the stopwatch icon.
This stops the stopwatch and resets to zero!
This is not useful behavior, in my book. The stopwatch should run in the background, and when it gets focus it should show current time and continue to run until stopped.
Last edited by OppfinnarJocke; 12-16-2012 at 05:43 AM.
- 12-16-2012, 11:06 AM #5
- 12-17-2012, 12:47 PM #7
Frankly, I think WP8 apps have a long way to go, to catch up with Android apps. And I really want WP8 to succeed. Currently I walk around with both my old Android phone and a new WP8 phone, and though I really do want to ditch the Android, the WP8 one cannot do even close to what the Android one can.
12-17-2012, 01:11 PM #8"Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
- 876 Posts
12-17-2012, 03:55 PM #9
- 44 Posts
- By shaunydub in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2012, 08:07 AM
- By jason404 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2011, 04:32 PM
- By marryellen12 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2011, 09:50 AM
- By tripower in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2011, 12:56 PM
- By thoughthalo in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:44 AM