12-16-2012, 02:16 PM #1
- 335 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi all, i was wondering if someone can help me, ive tried a few bing searches and searched the forums and cannont find the answer. I just plugged in my Lumia 920 into my desktop and i heard the ding to tell me it was charging but the phone wont show up in the removable storage section where i can browse the files. I have tried my Nokia cable and an older LG cable i had laying aroung and both have the same problem.
If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.
- By ynight in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:26 AM
- By TaliZorah in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2012, 02:10 PM
- By wilco9 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2012, 01:42 PM
- By paulm187 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2012, 07:15 PM
- By tbonenga in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2012, 04:14 PM