What did you name your device?

absonj

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Sexy beast. Cuz my 8X is sexy, and its performance is a beast! Plus, all the Bluetooth devices in my car or home say "sexy beast ready" makes people ask, what!?
Sent from my wicked sexy HTC 8X windows phone using Board Express

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a system for naming my equipment. Computers are called after planets and mobile devices after moons. My 920 is called Enceladus and my 620 is Callisto.

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I had no idea people named their phones. I guess I just never thought of it. Is there an actual place in the phone settings you can name it? I have the htc 8x. This thread is fun. ;-)

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using Tapatalk

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I had no idea people named their phones. I guess I just never thought of it. Is there an actual place in the phone settings you can name it? I have the htc 8x. This thread is fun. ;-)

Never mind, figured it out after I connected my phone to the laptop for the first time. Lol. Just named it Jenn's 8X. Im incredibly creative. Haha!

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I called it 'Dobleve' which is the phonetic for letter W (in spanish) which at the same time, it's the way my friends call me because it is the first letter of my name :wink:

gab1972

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
"Porsche" ... because my L928 is really fast and the new Porsche 928 is sexy as hell and also very fast. Not to mention the Porsche 928 was an awesome car back in the day. Glad they brought it back. Oh yeah, and Porsche is a two-syllable word - Por-shuh. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss