I'm giving WP one month...

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Hey man, why wait for a whole month? Why not just go back to Android now. They miss all the info you have been providing their marketing department due to the poor security through out Android. Hurry, they truly miss you.

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm into the WP8 phone for the long run. I knew going in that it was going to take time for the OS to mature and I think things are going very well. I remember when Android first came out, there were a ton off issue's with that OS. The WP OS doesn't have half the issue's Android did. Actually I really haven't had any issue's with WP other than it hanging on me one time so I think they are do far better than expected. My Samsung Charge would reboot every time I took a picture and could also be very laggy.

chrgeorgeson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
To get jetpack joyride and some other announced games, or back to android it is ... But at least that has apps

Really this should be directed to someone outside of this site.
I understand that you want these games, and that you have frustrations with the App selection but you writing this on the forums here, instead of maybe MS forums, reminds me of this youtube clip:
The Office - I declare bankruptcy! Michael Scott - YouTube

Also I find these statements kind of interesting from people since most people that go to sites like this are enthusiasts. Switching ecosystems is a HUGE deal and doing it blindly isn't wise. Research should have been done on your part.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
To get jetpack joyride and some other announced games, or back to android it is 😓... But at least that has apps
this is part of what's wrong with society. Too many people have a distorted view of their level of importance. I mean really, you're giving MS an ultimatum....

Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress

3ibs

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol yes the apps department is lacking and it was a bit of a shock but I'm not going to give up on WP8 or my new HTC 8X (first WP) that easily. I love the OS and the lack of some apps might be a bit disappointing but I'm sure they will be released eventually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss