12-19-2012, 09:50 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Hi, I've been having a really hard time adding a movie to my L920. I get to the point where the movie is actually added onto my phone and I can click on it in the Music+Video hub but when I click it it brings up a notification that tells me the file couldn't be played on my device and gives me the error code 80040200. What am I doing wrong? Also I've stripped the DRM from the movie and its in .m4v file format with an H.264 codec. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Ohsneezeme; 12-19-2012 at 10:00 PM.
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2012, 04:26 PM
- By awesomeplant in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2012, 02:35 PM
- By lbcole in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:30 PM
- By jim_h in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2012, 11:21 AM
- By neftv in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2011, 12:11 AM