- 12-20-2012, 09:09 PM #1
Hey, everyone. When Microsoft released WP8, they provided a new flip animation for the Live Tiles; me and my sister refer to it as the "sexy flip" just because the animation is fancier.
Oddly, I've noticed the flip isn't consistent, where at times it will do the old, flat flip. Other times it will flip and "overshoot" (half-sexy) and also do the rear-back and overshoot flip, which I see demo units at the store doing every time I'm there. Does anyone know what causes the tiles to stop doing the new flip? I know this isn't a very substantial topic but I'd like to pinpoint a cause, if any.
- 12-21-2012, 12:22 AM #4
- 12-21-2012, 10:03 PM #5
I don't think I've ever noticed it before, but I have two People Hub tiles on my main screen flipping as I'm writing this; my Me Tile is doing the half-sexy and my fiancee's is only doing the old one. It may be worth mentioning that mine is noting a Facebook update while my fiancee's tile is a new message notification, though I've had the "new message" use the new animation on various occasions.
- By moc426 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2013, 09:40 AM
- By mattmagoo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2012, 04:25 PM
- By ckruhs in forum App SpotlightReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2012, 12:53 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 38Last Post: 10-12-2011, 02:12 AM
- By astroXP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 12:35 AM